Friday, November 10, 2006

Extra Class Added In!

Well I just received a notice from the Learning Annex saying they've added in yet another class to this whirlwind of educational classes called the Learning Annex. Apparently, William Zanker the founder and President of the Learning Annex wanted Ron LeGrand a real estate speaker to lecture at the event in New York City but was unavailable due to other commitments overseas. However, he was able to book him to give an all day intensive class, totally free to ticketholders for the event next weekend. The only catch? It's only 2 days from the date the letter was written. So hopefully if your schedule isn't booked you can catch this class. It seems quite interesting and I'd love to obtain as much information as I possibly can, so off we go to this class. I'll definitely let you all know how it goes! As a recent college graduate with a degree in Marketing and Finance, and a very entrepreneurial minded way, I'm excited to learn more about Real Estate. I have some friends who are involved in this and do pretty well. It's time to learn what they DON'T teach you in school.

For everyone that I met there at the class who's reading this blog, it was very nice meeting you. Please feel free to write me at the email address given so we can stay in touch and keep the motivation from these classes going strong!

No comments: